I Love, Love, Love Scuba Club!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How many divers do they put on their boats?

They have large boats and small boats and the number of people depends on which boat you are on, if you come with a group, and how full the resort is.

The Reef Diver (my favorites) can carry up to 15 divers, but they split them up into at least two groups. The Reef Star and the Cats are bigger and can each carry up to 20 divers, but they typically split them into three groups. I've never dived with more than seven other divers, but I'm usually there with a group.

The three smaller boats usually carry eight passengers, but I've been on some of them with as few as four.

They get a lot of dive shop and club groups there, so they usually get their own boat.

How many divers do they put on their boats?

They do have big cattle boats and some smaller boats too. We were on the smaller boat for most of the week, which some might think not the better. However, our group was between 8-6 all week and the boat was slightly faster than the others. I was also told that they try to group you by experience.

My wife and I are SCC addicts as well. Absolutely love the place, and the people. We've gotten to know a couple of them (all actually) in the last couple of years and they just feel like family. We completed our latest PADI course last time we were there and can't say enough good things about Willian and his abilities!

My wife checks the SCC webcam multiple times, EVERY day! I'm guilty as well!

Oh, one last thing, our favorite? The chocolate chip ice cream... every meal!

Why the heck would you choose between them.
I always ask for coconut and strawberry... Its a great combination

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom