I’m looking to improve my dive skills this year, would like comments from any and all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Realize that many of them represent the best take of many, and that the subject divers don't always look that pretty.

This brought back memories of Andrew on one of the dives in the Red Sea: Vertical in the water, in a wetsuit, wearing a backplate with a slung bottle and another clipped to his hip, with long, blue freediving fins on and a huge coil of nylon rope hanging off his elbow. There were reasons for all those things at that moment, but it was SO not the 5thD-X videos!

While the final version maybe the pretty version, it's still what one should aspire to or measure against.

Absolutely, though I think my caveat is important to keep in mind so you don't beat yourself up about it.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

If you had not seen my previous post, please be aware that continued rudeness and personal attacks will result in those persons being banned from this thread. You have been warned twice. If you have nothing of value to contribute to assist the OP, please keep your comments to yourself.

Carolyn:shark2:
SB Moderator

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom