I need a little help/advice.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chippy:
P.S. Did the drunk camera ever recover?

Surprisingly - although as you remember it was veery drunk - it recovered. In fact we had to get some spare parts form the old one (it was broken down ages ago but some parts were recyclable).
So I'm taking it with me and we will see the results... :wink:
Mania
2 weeks to go!!!! and yes I'm counting - I'm off 13th August.
Sooner or later we have to meet there

mania:
Sooner or later we have to meet there

Most definately!! I'm off from 4th October for 2 weeks. I think I'm going to spend the first week doing shore dives from the hotel this time and the second week doing a few boat dives. I'm also hoping to spend a few days doing the pyramid thing!!

Not too sure when the next RS trip will be after that - possibly a winter break for a week or so in february again, but quite fancy a South Africa or Guadaloupe trip in 2005, or maybe even Hawaii if the bonus from work is good!!

Have you thought about Christmas and New Year. I'm almost positive I'll go there as every year for the last few years....
Mania
PS. Then we could have the New Year Eve Party at Pacha!!!!

Now there's an idea!!

It's also the first time in 10 years that I've managed to get christmas off work too.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom