I need Steel Tanks 80s or 100s S. Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HogHunter420

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
im in the broward area in Florida and im looking to buy a set of tanks 80s or 100s. Im looking for steel only and noting too crappy! i have cash to buy ASAP!!:crafty::crafty:

Interested in LP-95's? I have 2 sets in Key West for sale. $450 a set. Hydro date 2009.

I've got 5 sets of HP 100's for sale, 2 sets are faber and 3 sets are pressed steel, all 5 sets are in current hydro but would need to be shipped from the Boston area. Asking $650 per set but will accept reasonable offer, shipping estimate via UPS ground is about $100.

You don't mention what you are looking to spend. You can get a pair new for $600 in Tampa. Are you looking for a set configured as doubles?

I've got a pair of HP80's that I'm looking to sell. Will be in NFL next week if you want to try to meet somewhere

I have a pair of PST HP 80's @3500 psi I can part with. Born in 97', both last hydro'd 5/08, and both visualed on 10/10. Thermo valves. $275 takes the pair, Im in Boca and wouldnt mind delivering to you in Broward. Call or message me for any questions or pictures.

Everett (727-430-8779)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom