I swore I would never...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rereynoso:
I Swore I Would Never..."
...after hearing all the horror stories from friends that post, and who inevitably end up getting into spitting matches with other posters. Quite frankly I've no time, or patience, for flame wars...

...... I don't like TROLLS...,

Now THAT'S funny! :rofl3:

You're gonna fit right in...

If we had no differences of opinion, we'd run out of stuff to talk about pretty darned fast . . .

Welcome to SB!

Welcome to
:sblogo:

We might voice are opinions and get a little vocal :) but different views make the world goes round ... There isn't one person here that I wouldn't like to dive with in real time that I had a difference with. You'll find most divers are like that.:popcorn:

Hey not all of us are bad! <grin> There are actually a lot of good people here. And definately a good place to gather info and meet new friends. I have had mostly good experiences here. :>

-Tricia

Just wanted to give you a warm welcome to SB...:D

2456181776_ee591cffa0_o.jpg

...ok, so I'll admit it, I also joined the board because, as much as I don't like TROLLS, as Caroyn called them, I love laughing and meeting good people even more, and scubaboard does seem to have quite a few clowns as members!:p Maybe it's residual narcing... already had a few good laughs this morning with these posts, thanks all for the great welcome, look forward to being a part of this community!

UCFDIVER, to answer your question about how I feel in regards to DIR diving. I've done a lot of research on it, have talked to quite a few people here in Los Angeles who are really into it, read the articles and have finally decided that...oh wait, coffees ready, I can smell it from here... I'll have to get back to this question at later time!:wink:

See you guys!

Very elegant and smooth!:eyebrow:

Hey, guys and gals, I think the OP was using a bit of humor since I know him personally. Besides, I want to stay on his good side so he will introduce me to Yoshi! Reuben, there's a lot more to SB than flame wars... at least as long as I stay out of those threads! Welcome to the community.

The Report button
oqahyg.gif
is a useful tool for rude posts. Have fun, don't look for trouble or encourage it, life is life.

To paraphrase Norm Peterson -"It's a dog-eat-dog thread and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear!"

Welcome to the board! Some of us only bite on Thursdays...that probably explains the line that forms at my desk Wednesday night :D

You'll fit right in. Come hang out in the Dork Divers section if some people get annoying, we accept everyone who's nice!
Ber :lilbunny:

Welcome Diver.

I thought I would just be nice for a change and do something I would usually never do....... :) Look I made one of thous sideways smiley faces. I don't think you will ever see me do that again.

Back
Top Bottom