I took this picture today with my new camera and housing. What is it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I

idocsteve

Ok, let's see who can figure out where or what this is.

I'll post an answer within a few days or after 10 or so unique guesses.

6rlkxj.jpg

the pool at hampton dive center in riverhead

Holy crap noreastDiver84 pegged it!

:shocked2:

I'm impressed.

P.S. Tony P was gracious enough to allow me to use the pool during the class that my girlfriend is taking..I have some new camera gear and she's getting her OW certification. When I first jumped in the class had not yet started and the cover was over the pool. I think it was still in place when I snapped the picture.

Holy crap noreastDiver84 pegged it!

:shocked2:

I'm impressed.

P.S. Tony P was gracious enough to allow me to use the pool during the class that my girlfriend is taking..I have some new camera gear and she's getting her OW certification. When I first jumped in the class had not yet started and the cover was over the pool. I think it was still in place when I snapped the picture.
I could spot that pool anytime. I have done my certification there, and have been in that pool a few other times. Tony is great also. I did my OW classes with him and have done a few dives with him, including a few night and drift dives. I will actually be in the pool there tomorrow to adjust my weighting with a short suit for a trip I am going on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom