I tried e-mailing Enzo and Zala dive shop with no response at Liberty Guest House

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

arubabob1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
We are booked to stay at the Liberty Guest house over Thanksgiving and I have e-mailed the Zala Dive shop and also e-mailed Enzo at the Guest house and its been like 3 weeks and no response. We fly in on Thanksgiving Day and was asking if the planes and boats still run that day. People say that Enzo will get everything all set up for you but if I don't get a response, its going to be very hard to know what we should do. Does anyone have any advice for me? Thanks a lot. Aruba Bob

Do you mean are they still running at the time your flight gets in, or on Thanksgiving Day? (As I don't think you need to worry about them stopping anything in the Maldives for US Thanksgiving...)

Have you checked your spam folder?

I have checked my junk folder and no messages. I was asking the price for air and diving so we can plan our trip but no response. Well that makes me feel better that they run everyday but I just find it very strange that they would not respond to a e-mail. Thanks for your help.

Have you tried a follow up email, we stayed and dived with them in January. The internet access on the islands can be a bit intermittent.
Emails should eventually be delivered, even if local service is down for a few days, but it would not be the first time emails have been lost in the ether, or an overloaded in box. Phone is an option, if you are inAruba there is a 9hour time difference 0900 is 1800at their end

I have sent 4 e-mails to them in over a 3 week period. Nothing in my junk or spam folder. Maybe they run on Island time!!! Ha! Ha!

I have sent 4 e-mails to them in over a 3 week period. Nothing in my junk or spam folder. Maybe they run on Island time!!! Ha! Ha!
My dining, driving, drinking and diving partner who organised the trip did say they were a bit slow in replying, but certainly not that bad. She did ring them.
Have fun on your holiday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom