I wish this had been my first board!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doug, I share the feeling. This is my second board and I wish it had been my first. Anyway, when you come down to Florida, look us up at the Florida conch divers page.

Rick

Glad you like it! We have tried real hard to make it easy to use, relevant and most importantly... FRIENDLY!

Welcome to the board, from the cold waters of New England, USA. Have fun here and dive safe. Good luck on your OW dives.

Glad to know I'll be among friends at Dutch springs this summer. Bought a season pass already. I'll be in the Orlando area in the fall and I plan on diving Ginnie Springs at least once. I hope to dive with someone from this board during my visit. I'm stoked!!

TTSkipper:
rowgaf - A bunch of us from Wreck Valley will be going to Beneath the Sea on both days if you plan on going you should try and meet up with some of us there.

TTSkipper

I'm going to be there. Looking forward to meeting y'all

Back
Top Bottom