I would like to buy dive gear but dont have enough money too =(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
What would your guys oppinions about what should i buy first and whats the best deal?

Mask, snorkel and fins.

Rent or borrow the rest of it until you are very sure what gear you want to buy.

After what bubble said, I'd go for the Regs. Why? Because thats the only thing you really need to live. If anything else fails thats fine, but at least you can breath.

mask, snorkel, fins, and boots if fins are open heel (you'll need these for your class anyway). IMHO your next purchase should be a high quality regulator.

By the way what does the "Dive Master" in your member name stand for?

First off, work on your english a tad bit more. "too" is incorrect in your title, it should be "to." Furthermore, I think that's a preposition and you shouldn't end a sentence with one. You should have written "I would like to buy diving gear but do not have enough money to do such." Then, it is "pairs" not "pares," I believe "pare" is a verb....

my advice: buy used. I got two 100 cu. ft. aluminum tanks for $125 a piece, and if I wanted, there's a guy selling two 60 cubic foot tanks for $100 total right now, still in hydro! My regs were about $45 per stage. Craigslist is your friend!

JahJahwarrior:
First off, work on your english a tad bit more.
Actually, 'English' is a pronoun, and as such, should begin with a capital letter.
JahJahwarrior:
Furthermore, I think that's a preposition and you shouldn't end a sentence with one.
This should say 'I think that it's a preposition and you shouldn't end a sentence with one.'

Pot & kettle ?

After Mask Snorkel and Fins...the next item depends on You!

For me at 6'5" 325lbs I never had an issue with any reg I rented, whereas finding a BCD to fit was not always succesful. So I just ordered (still waiting for delivery ) of my BP/W

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom