I would like to buy dive gear but dont have enough money too =(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The "grammar police" only tend to show up when people want to post on a topic, but everyone has said all that needs to be said.

FD

Some people are going to be bugged as long as you use that user name. It's like calling yourself Dr. Brett when you're not a doctor. (Well not quite, but hopefully you get the idea.) A goal is nice but this isn't the best way to express it. I would suggest thinking of a new user name and asking an admin to change it.

divinginn:
some people are lazy like me and dont capitalize anything,but i type with 1 finger and havent been in a classroom in 25 years.

You must be young at heart - I haven't seen many teenagers these days who write properly on Internet forums!

besides using the shift key takes more time, time which could be spent diving... :D

ok thanks and ill try to change my username any suggestions that won't offend anybody?

How about "diver brett" ? But let's be grammatically correct, "brett" is a name and should be capitalized. Might as well go double-or-nuthin and make it "Diver Brett."

You could make all sorts of cheesy names, like "SCUBrettA," "It's Bretter underwater" or "Dr. Brett" :shakehead

And for what it's worth, I didn't mean to be critical to you by commenting on your spelling. I don't ever want to be considered part of the "grammar police" as I do make my own errors. I meant it more for laughs than for anything else. Only place spelling matters is in resumes, research papers, newspapers and sign language. For example if you were telling a deaf person to leap over a puddle to get inside, "Jump to your door," but accidentily told them "Jump to your doom," there could be serious repurcussions. Just always remeber that famous mantra, "Dyslexics, UNTIE!" :)

Spelling is over rated. . . as in leaving money for your kids, should you ever decide to have any, they will just fight over it. . .

what about ' jive master brett '

maybe add a little '69' at the end. :eyebrow:

eh?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom