I would like to go to Bonaire the week of Nov 12-19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you are just looking for a buddy you can easily hook up on Bonaire. Contact any dive shop (especially Dive Friends Bonaire) or just go to the site you want to dive and ask to tag along.

If it's the "double occupancy" that's a problem, get an apartment instead of going to a resort. I use Coco Palm Garden. Full kitchen, bedroom, bath, sitting area, nice outside porch with charcoal grill and hammock, AC if you want it. No single suppliment. Two weeks, with truck and unlimited air for $1900 in Mirasol ($66/day). Other apartments slightly higher ($88/day).

Last edited:
if you havent found a buddy by the time you get here, drop me a line. I just relocated to the island. I'm a new diver though...

Thanks for the offer. I'll probably stay at Buddy Dive this will be my 4th trip to Bonaire. Lots of sites I like are good new diver spots. If all goes well I'll get in touch.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom