i200 Download Cable and Operating Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaWithTurk

Bubble Blowing Buddha
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello,

I have an Aqua Lung i200 with 6 dives on it. First off I see there is an optional download cable for it yet I have not been able to find anyone that actually has a cable for the device. Where can I buy one as it states on the website and in the owners manual that I can download my dives.

I also have two small issues I was curious about.

1. The temp reads very warm! I was diving in Laguna Beach last weekend with a water temp of about 57 at depth and my computer read 65 F. Since I have had it, the temp never matches any of my buddy's temp readings and is typically 10-15 degrees higher.

2. I have 6 dives thus far with 4 being training dives. The computer states I have 12 dives but when reading the manual it states "The i200 requires a 10 minute surface interval to record a subsequent dive as a separate dive in the Log. Otherwise, the dives will be combined and recorded as a single dive in the i200 memory."

I know one two of my training dives I had issues becoming very positively buoyant so I surfaced a couple times but never did I stay at the surface for more than 10 minutes. Any thoughts as to why it would show 12 dives rather 6?

Thank you in advance.

You should be able to use the oceanic atom or aeris epic cable but you will need the Aqualung software.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom