i300 issue while diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GlennL

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I recently had an issue while diving with my console i300. On my third dive of the day, the computer gave me a DTR of 22 minutes for a depth of 95 ft in the plan mode. After reaching 94 ft my computer went into deco mode and stated my max depth was 88 ft and gave me a 10ft deco stop for 93 minutes. I obtained a download cable and reviewed the dive. 2 minutes into the dive at 22 ft it shows a DTR of 9 hrs and 59 minutes. Within the same minute it shows dropping to 34 ft and having 0 DTR and putting me into deco.
I have attached a screen shot of the info in diverlog.

The original firmware was 1A and I updated to 1D.
At this point I have no confidence in the reliability of the computer and need to know how I should proceed. I don't know if the update "fixed" any issues or what.

Attachments

• i300 random deco Jan-11-2017 screenshots.docx
    562.4 KB · Views: 144
Additional information to add:
The incident occurred on my third dive of the day.
The tissue loading numbers were brought to my attention. To add to the issue is that my first dive ended with a tissue loading of number of 2 but my second dive started with a tissue loading number of 4. How is that?

Back
Top Bottom