i300 verses i300C

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, LeisurePro sent me three i300Cs instead. I'll give them an awesome review if they let me keep them. :) They want picture proof before they will tell me what my options are - which I would assume would be to exchange at their expense, keep at their expense, or pay the extra to keep them (which I won't). Not sure why, since the mistake was in my favor, that they want proof. :)

Well, LeisurePro sent me three i300Cs instead. I'll give them an awesome review if they let me keep them. :) They want picture proof before they will tell me what my options are - which I would assume would be to exchange at their expense, keep at their expense, or pay the extra to keep them (which I won't). Not sure why, since the mistake was in my favor, that they want proof. :)
Wow, $175 a piece, $375 savings? That would be a very good deal. I ordered an Oceanic Geo computer from Leisurepro for a back up in 2011, just at the time the Geo 2 had come out. They sent me a Geo 2 instead of the Geo. When I contacted them, they said keep it :)

Nice! Maybe my honesty will payoff too.

The Geo 2 was high on my list. And had I only had the $299 version of the i300 to look at, I would have moved to the better size of the Geo 2.

LP does that sometimes. My wife bought a "last year's model" BCD on close-out, it didn't fit, she returned it for exchange and got the current model back.

That was awfully honest of you to tell them. I just got a new wetsuit today and it looks like they accidentally sent 7mm instead of 5mm. The difference on these is only about $45 and I could say that I got a good deal based upon their mistake, however I just returned a 7mm because I didn't like it and really want the 5mm. I can't think of any reason not to prefer the BlueTooth over the cable, unless your computer doesn't have BlueTooth. Mine doesn't.

Some people will keep it quiet.
I really hope LP will appreciate your honesty and act accordingly.

Just got word - they did appreciate the honesty and are letting me keep them. Sweet! I have been a fan of theirs for a while and their decision would not have changed that. But this is great of them. I would have been honest even if I knew they would make me return them. But a great blessing. They communicated quickly and clearly too - good experience.

Thank you all for the help. I hope to have a great, real world review soon.

I300C looks nice especially the Bluetooth connectivity. Promotional info is a little confusing... does the full function dive log software come (free) with the computer? Any owners know?

I300C looks nice especially the Bluetooth connectivity. Promotional info is a little confusing... does the full function dive log software come (free) with the computer? Any owners know?
DiverLog Lite is free, DiverLog Full must be purchased
upload_2018-8-29_9-39-34.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-29_9-38-57.png
    upload_2018-8-29_9-38-57.png
    55.2 KB · Views: 38

Back
Top Bottom