IANTD logo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VTernovski

Contributor
Reaction score
have you guys looked at IANTD logo recently?
Sheesh! the diver there is sooo out of trim. look at it - hoses sticking out, huge console hanging out unclipped... the diver is totally vertical.. huge knife (or is it spare-air?) on his outer foot.

VTernovski once bubbled...
have you guys looked at IANTD logo recently?
Sheesh! the diver there is sooo out of trim. look at it - hoses sticking out, huge console hanging out unclipped... the diver is totally vertical.. huge knife (or is it spare-air?) on his outer foot.

Not to mention the snorkel, short hose and force fins......

It's clearly the "before" picture. :)

R..

Diver0001

whats wrong with force fins??????

Sheeeeeesh.... I guess this DIR thingy (ok, I'm assuming here, but it's a good bet) has just done in the limit.... picking on a logo??? Sheeeeeesh....

blackstars once bubbled...
Sheeeeeesh.... I guess this DIR thingy (ok, I'm assuming here, but it's a good bet) has just done in the limit.... picking on a logo??? Sheeeeeesh....

please let's not beat the dead horse here... i didn;t mention DIR on purpose... I just found it kinda funny especially since IANTD is more hogarthian style, you know....

LOL Charlie... I didn't get it at first, and then looked to the left of the text.... nice!

Charlie99 once bubbled...
Oh no! Next thing ya know, somebody will be following the IANTD example and picking a goofy vertical diver with a loose console as his avatar!

It's a logo designed many years back... the logo designer probably know nuts about diving... if people can start having an issue with logo design, I wonder what's next...(?) PADI's logo got a diver diving with a hand-flare and wow, no hose!!! End of the day, they are just some logos... cut them some slack here, eh...?

You're talking about a sticker?

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom