Ice Boom WebCam - any day now

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool, I think we are going Sunday at 10:30.
If I get over the Flu and clear out that is.

How long does it take to get rid of all this ice in the river. I am scheduled to pick up my new boat in grand island on the 26th, and part of the plan is to take it out with they guy from the marina to go over everything..... I want a dive BOAT, not a dive SITE.......

Firediver32:
How long does it take to get rid of all this ice in the river. I am scheduled to pick up my new boat in grand island on the 26th, and part of the plan is to take it out with they guy from the marina to go over everything..... I want a dive BOAT, not a dive SITE.......

:D

The 26th is still a ways off - My husband was on the Canadian shore at Wyldewood Beach on Lake Erie yesterday, he said the pack ice was still packed in.

Still you'd think 10 days would be plenty of time - it's up to the temperature and winds to break up the ice.

I'll bet you're pretty keen to get that boat launched.

Don't know, but our first open water class is the last weekend in April, burrrr.

Spring my *****....

Like last year, we didn't have a fall, at the rate we're going, we're not going to have a spring this year.

Gotta win the lottery so I can move somewhere warm....

Derek S:
Spring my *****....

Like last year, we didn't have a fall, at the rate we're going, we're not going to have a spring this year.

Gotta win the lottery so I can move somewhere warm....

When you hit the lottery Please remember me!! :D

Tavi:
When you hit the lottery Please remember me!! :D

Of course!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom