ID fish from the Sea of Cortez

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Sea of Cortez is indeed a magical place to explore. Netdoc, we look forward to your return aboard the Rocio del Mar.

#3 Nudi is a Tambja eliora (Nudibranch Behavior (Reef Series) pg 108).
According to Nudipixel, Elvis is a flatworm named Pseudobiceros bajae common to the Sea of Cortez.

Come on down check them out for yourself. I'll be happy to tyr to point them out as we dive together.

Thanks for the official names, Dora. I used to see those little creatures in the Sea of Cortez when I worked there. I miss the magic of the Sea of Cortez and am really looking forward to my Socorros Islands adventure aboard the Rocio del Mar. Maybe you can tear yourself away to come dive Key Largo.

Not really Elvis
Blasphemy!!! :D I think I'll continue calling it the "Velvet Elvis"... it far better expresses the magical beauty of this worm.

Blasphemy!!! :D I think I'll continue calling it the "Velvet Elvis"... it far better expresses the magical beauty of this worm.

AGREED :elvis:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom