ID these please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have never seen that nudi anywhere or a picture.....WC attracts aliens since black water experience.

I saw one once at sharks cove and one in mid water over at the YO...I think it was the YO, might have been the Sea Tiger - but it was this side.

catherine96821:
I have never seen that nudi anywhere or a picture.....WC attracts aliens since black water experience.
I attract weird stuff all the time wether it be wild auto accidents or strange sea creatures or just my friends. Heck, look at the people I dive with:wink:

The thumbnails aren't showing up on my computer (usign Firefox) so I can't see the nudi. But completely off-topic is that the nudi card advertised on the slug site that onfloat gave was put together by a couple friends of mine. If you are ever in Southern California, it is a great tool to take with you to ID nudis.

Back
Top Bottom