Ideas on costs for a 5-7 day trip to Belize.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divemaster86

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi all,

My husband and I want to add a dive trip for this February, and we are considering Belize as an option. We have the tendency to keep flocking back to Cozumel and Bonaire because the diving is excellent and affordable.

Here is some background on the way we prefer to travel:
1. The "set-up" we like is a value-accomodation (such as an apartment) that is very clean and ideally located.
2. We don't have to be on a beach, but we like to be close enough to walk/see the water. We prefer swimming in the ocean to pools
3. When possible, we like to rent a scooter to get around. It's nice when there's a place to park it.
4. We prefer to buy groceries/drinks at a supermarket rather than spend a ton in an overpriced hotel restaurant.
5. We are both in our 20s and prefer being active constantly to laying on a beach and "relaxing."
6. We like to be close to diving (boat dock) and other activities.

Any thoughts if Belize would be a good place for us to dive? If so, what recommendations for accommodations and dive companies do you have?

THANKS!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom