iDeco Pro - Available NOW - Pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got it for my itouch, works great except for some reason, if I wanna put applications on, I have to sync and erase all my songs in order to install it in. I'm like huh? But otherwise, looks great, wish I could afford decoplanner though. :(

I just purchased and installed ideco pro. It seems there are tons of glowing reviews and I really want to like it, but have found some strange behavior. If I create any mix with 1% He (silly, i know), then I get a negative EAD and a wonky mixture display.

image here

I've also seen numerous control persistence issues where some controls revert to previous values even if the settings are confirmed. This was supposed to be 200ft on air, but the controls reverted to 70ft on EAN50, yet the pO2 values are for 200ft.

image here

I'm new to scubaboard and can't post images yet, but you can find screenshots under "blesbok19" on photobucket. Any ideas?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom