If diving was an Olympic Event

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

made the initial error, but you got joshed for it... that really sucks! BTW, can you tell me how they ever got away with "crevice tool" as a name for an attachment??? Hmnnnnn, I think it's time for another spanking!

Originally posted by NetDoc
made the initial error, but you got joshed for it... that really sucks! BTW, can you tell me how they ever got away with "crevice tool" as a name for an attachment??? Hmnnnnn, I think it's time for another spanking!

Gee Doc are you asking for one? I think I'd have to ask your SO about that!

--- I hadn't realized I spelt that dang fool word wrong. Now too much humour has gone on, and I really should leave or you guys are going to seem real silly..... hang on that's a good idea :D

I think there should be water entry with compulsory skills and style. Giant stride, back roll, etc. Sign me up, but no French judges except for Mr. Costeau ;-).

Originally posted by DivingGal
What about requiring hoovering...
Isn't that from the giant sucking noise that Perot used to rail about?

And you know why Mother Nature has dirty carpets???

Because Nature abhors a vacuum!

Originally posted by TexasMike
Isn't that from the giant sucking noise that Perot used to rail about?

And you know why Mother Nature has dirty carpets???

Because Nature abhors a vacuum!

be nice guys.... I've had a bad week. Now that I've corrected that one little extra letter..... can you give me a little break?

Though this from TM.... is sort of cute

One girl, one boy :tease: And Diving Gal, if we didn't love ya, we wouldn't tease ya!

Originally posted by NetDoc
One girl, one boy :tease: And Diving Gal, if we didn't love ya, we wouldn't tease ya!

I know, I know --- and if the "affection" wasn't returned I wouldn't let you! Just be warned, I shall be watching for the slips:tease::tease:

for syncronized (sp?) diving. Using several skills such as buoyancy, ascending, descending and buddy swimming.

Tie breaker would be air consumption.

I think we have something here. We need to contact the IOC.

Originally posted by CGoheen
I think there should be water entry with compulsory skills and style. Giant stride, back roll, etc. Sign me up, but no French judges except for Mr. Costeau ;-).

Yeah, that'd work! How 'bout 2 events. 1 meter board and 10 meter platform!

Back
Top Bottom