If they only made it. I would buy it....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Electric fins, I'm getting older, the legs getting slower,

yes I would buy them all.....

The US Military has something; individual leg scooters which my friends who the Marines chartered for test dives also got to test dive.

I think they called 'em jet boots, even though they are not jets. :idk:

I wish Aqua Lung would just make simple, light weight, durable Vest BC's, like SeaQuest did before AL bought them and ruined them! :(

womens wet suits with breast measurements.... one size boobs does not fit all!!! just cuz im chesty doesnt mean i weigh 500 lbs or im 6'4"

womens wet suits with breast measurements.... one size boobs does not fit all!!! just cuz im chesty doesnt mean i weigh 500 lbs or im 6'4"
+1
Actually found an OK fit with a Pinnacle. Mine is a bit loose in the waist area, but at least I can squeeze in my chest and hips, and the legs aren't 5 inches too long.

Other than that, I'm pretty happy with the already available equipment… just wish it were 70% cheaper… :wink:

Contact lenses for diving that let's one see underwater without a mask.

It's not the problem of vision correction. Contact lenses can improve your underwater vision. Of course you wouldn't see so well out of the water until you took the lenses out. The objections are the purported higher risk of infection from waterborne forms, losing a lens underwater, and the general exposure of the eye to whatever is in the water. Many don't worry too much about the infection factor, especially those of us who use of contacts dates back to the early days of hard, impermeable lenses and spitting on them and putting them back in. Some folks do wear their contacts and report no particular problem keeping them in while mask clearing, etc. And salt water exposure can obviously be accommodated. But I think it just becomes a few too many issues for vision that's still not all that great.

There's pretty good reason to believe that anyone can improve their underwater vision with regular practicing underwater. It probably helps a lot to be born into the sea gypsies where they can see well underwater, which is likely mostly a matter of practice since infancy. I know that growing up on and in the water, I could see a lot better underwater when I was doing it without thinking about it every day for hours. (We got dumped at the pool most days for the summer.) I'm just as myopic today, but I sure can't see like that now. Of course, I don't try much.

Or you could have been born a cormorant, alligator or penguin. All see well in air and underwater.

For us shore divers it would be a nice addition to my computer to tell how deep the water is before I descend. A similar device to what boats have except it would be part of the dive computer.

I got one of those very handy. Well its not part of the computer its hand held. I don't remember where I got mine, but here's a link to one.

HawkEye Portable Depth Finder

That's about the going rate now,but maybe you can find a better price. I think I gave about $60.00 for mine about 5-6 years ago.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom