If you could design your garage door...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AbyssalPlains

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
...with any scuba-related theme, what would it be?

OK folks, in the course of another thread it became obvious that there is an urgent but underrecognized need for more exciting garage door designs. Mine would be fairly obvious - red with a diagonal bar running from the upper left to the lower right corner - with a sign "Wrecks only - all others will be towed." :dork2:

What would yours look like?

Plan and white that way nobody walking down the alley can tell that I am a diver and steal my gear.

I like the plain white door idea, I would rather have my dive gear than a cool garage door. IMO

I have considered decorating the inside of my garage door.

I hung a black curtain over the window to keep the light out and so the gear would not be visible to someone driving into the yard.

I would not do anything that suggests the presence of thousands of dollars worth of portable toys.

You may be excited about diving and wish to express this to the world but to me it's like wearing a sign on your butt that says "kick me".

Pete

I'd put Hazmat stickers. and place an old Plastic CBRNE suit at the side door......and another note on that door.....Portable Breathing air required for entrance & Decontamination required....Use extreme caution!

In Tucson....a picture of some reef with sejuaro (sp?) and prickly pear cacti growing out of it....and a whale shark swimming by, some butterfly fish picking at the cactus....A moray eel with a rattlesnake in it's jaw....

a self portrait donning my warm water gear.

crpntr133:
Plan and white that way nobody walking down the alley can tell that I am a diver and steal my gear.

True, true. Some lowlife stole my brother in laws weight belt out of my truck. I didn't even have a bumper sticker advertizing that I was a diver. I had to buy him a new weight belt & weights.

I might put a big sign on the door that says "Mother-in-law apartment. Enter at your own risk!."

Back
Top Bottom