If you didn't get out today.............GET OUT TOMORROW!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thezeker

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Fantastic conditions today off Jupiter. I dove with JDC. Visibility ranged from 50-80 feet, and the temperature at depth was 74-76 degrees. The first dive was at the ledges. We spotted some nurse sharks, juvenile loggerheads and a few Goliath groupers. Current was moderate to nonexistent. The dive guide was excellent. Toward the end of the dive it seemed to the remaining divers that we were in desert but our guide led us northeast to a new set of ledges teeming with life.

The second dive was at the tunnels. Man....we dropped down and waiting for us was a huge loggerhead flanked by a couple of reef sharks with a goliath grouper bringing up the rear. It was just an incredible dive! Played hide and go seek with a bunch of nurse sharks and Goliath Groupers. Sun started to peek out from behind the clouds and the viz picked up to about 80 feet. Towards the end of the dive, not quite at the doughnut, reef sharks started popping out everywhere slowly circling us. Sadly, with the low thump thump of the Goliaths in the background the dive ended.

I can't get tomorrow (Friday) but will be out Saturday.

I'm hitting the water tomorrow, should be great too! Thanks for the report.

Planning on Mon w JDC hope it stays that way!

This excites me! Ill be there with Rick Monday!!! First real dive sounds like it might be amazing... Hmm guess I should google these sharks? Cant wait

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom