If You Dive from Your Own Boat . . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool.........,my first suggestion would be to get rid of any carpet you can .The smell of fishslime brewing in the sun is one of my least favorite smells.The hardtop looks nice,good place to stay when topside .I went out one day so far this year with no top on a friends boat ,I got fried by the sun .If you plan on reef/ledge diving make sure the anchor is up to task ,I use 20' of 3/8 chain and an anchor for a 35' boat .This allows a more vertical anchoring position.Keep us abreast of any up-grades.

Tony,
.If you plan on reef/ledge diving make sure the anchor is up to task ,I use 20' of 3/8 chain and an anchor for a 35' boat
Almost all of my local diving is "reef/ledge." I have 15' of 3/8 chain, but the anchor could be bigger.

The custom hard top is brand new and very, very well made. It's already "wired," so I can install radar and/or run a VHF antenna without struggling to fish cables through the pipes.

There's a small carpet in the cabin, but if it gets a stink, it's gone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom