If you weren't addicted to diving...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was an ipsc instructor for 15 years (was on the first ipsc course in Canada #29 ) started prac rifle and shotgun

I have my Dillon XL650 setup for that. I am lazy..

I usually run my hornady LNL progressive. but i bought a lot of lake city brass..... and i usually swage it on my rockchucker and go back and do a very light hand ream. I already finished about 4,000 cases....with 8,000 to go...why did i buy mil brass rather than commercial.... oh it was cheap....haha

filling tanks...:wink: I am a compressor after all.:)

Last edited:
Tough question, maybe return to my previous life of sex, drugs and rock'noll?
This is the only viable Plan B I have read so far... :)

Recently got back into photography. Underwater and surface. I now have 3 bodies, several Canon L series lenses, lights, flashes, lightbox for small product photos, carbon fiber monopod, slik master classic tripod, a couple bags, etc. Combining that with flatwater kayaking and it could easily replace diving in some aspects. Just a little harder to avoid people than diving is.

Well for me it's boating, fishing, diving. Then there is building fishing rods, buying and refurbishing antique straight razors. I shave with 100 year old razors. Then there is painting. I also love to Garden. (summer only) I try to find some time to work in there. Diving is moving up the ladder very quickly. The wife won't let me ride anymore. That was number one for me years ago. She also says I have too many hobbies. But I don't think so...

I've only been diving for 3 years so it is actually my newest hobby. I still dabble in all my other hobbies which include cycling (both road and mountain bike), photography, fishing/boating.

Back
Top Bottom