Ignore this... Just a test

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JessicaDodge

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, so you didn't ignore it... Well then I will say hi.."HI"

Jessica

and a WARM Welcome from Sunny ARIZONA,

Glad to have you here :balloon:

welcome to the board JessicaDodge. Cute post:)

Hi Jessica:

I think the important thing is that I understand how poorly I follow directions :eek:ut: .

How goes your class?

From someone ever newer than you, it feels a bit strange, but...

Welcome to the board!

Todd.

The fact that I opted not to ingore is just an indication of how bored I am at work right now. Thank goodness for the internet and an interesting dive site where I can while away my tedious hours of now work and all play!

I was testing out how my little signiture thing would look so I posted here. I am glad you guys chose not to ignore it. HI EVERYONE!!! Todd, I start my class on sat. I will let you know how it goes then. I have been practicing clearing my mask and stuff in the pool and personaly, I think I am a prodigy. Natural Talent if I do say so myself. LOL. That was one of my biggest fears cause everyone says it was the hardest thing they had to learn besides boyancy control. I am probabley going to fail the book work part and never get to show off my skills with mask clearing. That would suck. Bye

Jessica

Hi Jessica:

The prodigy part is a given.

My Open Water class was through NAUI. As I read through the book, there were review questions at the end of each chapter and, well, they were really pretty hard (or I read way too quickly). But when I took the actual test, it was shockingly easy.

I hope you find the same to be true.

Best of luck.

Todd.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom