ikelite d200 housing for sale, It was factory serviced in March 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blibecap

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a ikelite D200 housing for sale. It was sent to ikelite in March 2009 and they replaced the front part of the housing due to a shipping accident and did a general overhaul of the housing. It has not seen a lot of usage in the 7 months since then. The handle base has a lanyard hole in it as well as a tri-pod hole. It comes with a model 4A 5510.10 Super-Wide Angle Port Body port lock as seen here Ikelite port locks .

Of course I will include the o-ring and the port cover but that is about all I have to go with it. I will post pictures in a later post as I still have to take them. I also have the original box that ikelite sent it back to me in. With the proper arrangements I will ship this to just about anywhere as long as you pay the shipping and insurance. I am looking to get $950 for this item, make me a reasonable offer if your interested.

I also have a nice D200 camera for sale if you need it with the housing.

Reason for sale, upgrading to D90

Bill in Cincinnati, Oh USA

Attachments

• fronts.jpg
    fronts.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 49
  • backs.jpg
    backs.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 45
what do you mean body only ??? no handles?

Hey,
Do you still have this setup, including the camera? If so how much would you accept for the whole package?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom