Ikelite d90 Housing New in Box Model 6809.1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CountrysideGirl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
For sale is an Ikelite D90 housing for a Nikon D90 camera. Model 6809.1 This is a band new-in-box housing. I had an Ikelite housing that I had some electrical issues with earlier in the year and Ikelite replaced it with a new one for me. Their customer service has always been great!

I have not had an opportunity to take a dive trip since I got the new housing so it has never been used! I had also listed this for sale as part of a package but it seems that it will be easier to sell the system as individual pieces. Please see my other listing if you are also interested in lenses, ports, camera, strobes etc. These housings are selling new for $1400, I am asking $1150 for this one, buyer to pay actual shipping costs. Please email me at bdejong at netwurx.net or PM if you have questions. Thanks!

Attachments

• DSC_0251 Ikelite D90 Housing.jpg
    DSC_0251 Ikelite D90 Housing.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 163

Back
Top Bottom