Ikelite housing # 6182 for Coolpix 2000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingLonghorn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was given a Coolpix 2000 and would like to use for diving. I am still a novice in regards to underwater photography and felt this would be a good camera to just get started. Since this will be my "test" set and will upgrade later, my question is...are there any dealers that sell the #6182 under or around $200?

Thanks.

Contact B&H Photo, Ikelite, Aldora, Leisurepro, etc. for a wide range of suppliers and prices.

I have been doing research and found that B&H has the least expensive ($264). Was just wondering if any of the members might know of one of those special "once in a lifetime" sells that is off the main circuit. I know its a longshot, but why not ask.

Thanks again.

In the future, you might mention that you've checked around and are hunting a deal! Be as clear as possible, include all details. It saves misunderstandings! :wink:

BTW...I've noticed Leisure Pro has a huge Ikelite section. You might try there.

Dee,
Just wanted to thank you for your assistance. I just received my housing from B&H and am anxious to start my "photograhic experience." I am sure I will be asking more questions and seeking advice. Thanks again.

The next time the Southern and Northern Swampers get together, we'll have to have a digital shoot-out! :D

LeisurePro and Adorama are run by the same company. (If you ever call LeisurePro and get into the automated answering system, all the messages say "Thanks for calling Adorama".)
Look closely, their underwater camera selection is amazingly "similar" ... identical, in fact.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom