Ikelite Housing for Nikon Coolpix L11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotttyd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have the Ikelite housing for the Nikon Coolpix L11 for sale. You can buy the camera on Amazon.com for about $84. Online this housing sells for $270. It is for sale for $195. The housing functions fine, has all the O-ring, and no visible blemishes.

I can post some, sorry for the late reply, I have not had internet access for a while. I will post pics on thursday as I will not be home until then. It basically looks brand new, maybe 20 dives or so on it.

sorry for the delay in adding pix, I have been under the weather. Here they are, price is now $140.

Attachments

• DSCN0223.JPG
    DSCN0223.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 46
  • DSCN0225.JPG
    DSCN0225.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 46
Can ya tell me what depth rating the housing goes to?

Depth rating to 200 feet (I believe all Ikelite products are in this range). I have had it to 130feet with no problems.

Is anybody interested in this housing at any reasonable price?
What if I sell it as a combo with the camera?

Is anybody interested in this housing at any reasonable price?
What if I sell it as a combo with the camera?

I will offer $190.00 with camera , if you can send to Australia?

I will offer $190.00 with camera , if you can send to Australia?
sorry for the long delay in responding, I have not checked here in a while - $190 is doable but I have no idea what shipping down under would cost? anyway of determining shipping rates for something in this size range??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom