Closed Ikelite Vega twin LED heads, arms, & GoPro tray

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GUEdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For sale: my two Ikelite Vega LED heads with flexible arms and lightweight aluminum GoPro tray/handle. These LEDs are powerful 2000 lumen units (each). They have three power levels, indicated by lights on the back, as well as three-stage battery indicator lights. I had great success using this setup with a GoPro; I'm just selling these items because I am not diving much now. They come with the two chargers for the lights, as well as the original boxes and instructions, and soft wrist straps/lanyards for each light. Note that sometimes people bought a pistol-grip add-on to attach under the GoPro tray, but that is not included in this package. I preferred to hold one hand on each flexible video arm to get steadier control.

Price is $425, and that includes PayPal fees and shipping in the continental US. Shipping will be with tracking, insurance, and signature required.

PM me to set up the purchase.

ILvg8x8-4.jpg

ILvg8x8-5.jpg

ILvg8x8-2.jpg

ILvg8x8-1.jpg

ILvg8x8-3.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom