I'm a retired (age 60) Monterey, Ca. diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stilldivin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I can dive most any day, and go slow because I video my dives. I've gone diving all over Monterey bay, so if you need a buddy let me know.
It's supposed to be sunny and nice in Monterey Monday, Sept. 6. I would like to get a video of the mertridium fields at Breakwater. If you can go, let me know.
I also belong to a club of mostly older divers in San Jose called the Flipper Dippers. Check out the website and come to a meeting sometime. I dive nearly every week.

Flipper Dippers!

I was unaware that they were still active...First met them in Puerto Santo Tomas in 1956 They had driven all the way from SJ Stopping off in San Diego ...to spend the night at the home of the late great Harry Ruscigno.

Harry, as I am certain know, but others my not was the founder of Inflatable Systems and Sea Tec.. A major dive companies of the 1960 to about 2000..When Harry also retired..

SDM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom