I'm Back - What did I miss?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncle Pug

Swims with Orca
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
After three weeks on the water (and unfortunately none under it) I am back and the dive boat is going to get its work out tomorrow.

But to the point... what did I miss here? There are far too many new posts to wade through so direct me to the thread(s) you think that I should check out!

Ah, Uncle Pug -

I was just wondering where you had disappeared to.

It's been the same old, same old around here - you know . . .

squabble here, squabble there, squabble squabble everywhere :)

Glad you're back!

Uncle Pug once bubbled...
After three weeks on the water (and unfortunately none under it) I am back and the dive boat is going to get its work out tomorrow.

But to the point... what did I miss here? There are far too many new posts to wade through so direct me to the thread(s) you think that I should check out!

Gee not much Uncle...
First we solved all the worlds mysteries, but then decided it would be fun to see how others solved them, so we threw away the solutions.

Some of us had a hoot at wreckmania

and a wee thing from me, I've got my traveling papers almost all approved and will be visiting Seattle in October so you might want to avoid the place then :wink:

Uncle,

Glad you escaped. I thought we were going to have to pay the ramsom.

Welcome back. I read a few threads that were obivious candidates for your UP wisdom. They were mostly anti-DIR baits. You would probably have risen to take it.

More whining than normal but then it is the dog days of summer.

Regards,

Larry

Debates about which certification agency is best, questions on whether split fins are better than paddle fins, essays on whether lake divers are cooler than ocean divers, who has the biggest spear gun...the usual.

Your wit, and wisdom has been missed.

Welcome back!!

3 weeks on the water? and none under it? :confused:

That sounds painful!! :wink:

New England has their own little place on the boards now too!!

...and thanks Zept for the links...

After wading through all my emails I think it is time to head back down to the boat.... I'm starting to get landsick.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom