I'm Back - What did I miss?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome back, Uncle Pug,
I'm sure we'll hear more from you once you "catch up" to the recent threads.
But first, enjoy your dive.
Good luck,
Mike

Welcome back Uncle,

I ventured out to the PNW for the first time and had a great time. See here for some of the places I visited.

Unfortunately, we did not have enough time (nor funds) to go to Victoria nor San Juan Islands as per your advice. Though everyone I talked to said it was a must-see. One day I will come back and spend a couple days and nights there.

I found everyone in the city (Seattle) to be quite friendly, clean, and family-oriented. Not like New York at all (jk!) I was completely astounded at the lack of jay-walking. I got a few nasty stare downs for even stepping off the curb while waiting for the light to change. :mean:

I think I will have to make a recommedation to my boss that we should hold more meetings in Seattle. :wink:

Sandy

I got a long hose and ordered a bp and wings. Aren't you proud of me. I just got to find a DIRF soon.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom