I'M COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...ish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kwbyron

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
After 3 years in the Pacific Northwest, My Wife got orders to Ingelside, so we are heading south!!!! I am looking forward to the warmth and sun and not looking at my computer to see it reading 47 degrees on a dive! Anyone have any info on the corpus area? Good shops, ext, I want to go instructor once I get there. I grew up in Austin, so aside from an occasional beech trip, I'm not too familiar with the area.

I am looking forward to the warmth and sun and not looking at my computer to see it reading 47 degrees on a dive!

Ummm, don't visit north Texas until mid-spring...

Welcome home, though!

35 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cooked a brisket this weekend with a case of Shiner to start getting me in the Texas mind set.

My job will involve 3-day weekends, so I'll be spending them in Austin. I am looking for a good shop to start my Dive Master's. Corpus has only STI shops and I want the freedom to teach free-lance if the opportunity arises. I did O/W out of Pisces and AO/W from Snorkel at Oak Hill Scuba, I'll be staying in lakeway (they have a shop there yet???), so if you know any good instructors I'll take recommendations.
-Thanks

Mmm. Brisket and Shiner Bock! Sounds good!

35 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cooked a brisket this weekend with a case of Shiner to start getting me in the Texas mind set.

My job will involve 3-day weekends, so I'll be spending them in Austin. I am looking for a good shop to start my Dive Master's. Corpus has only STI shops and I want the freedom to teach free-lance if the opportunity arises. I did O/W out of Pisces and AO/W from Snorkel at Oak Hill Scuba, I'll be staying in lakeway (they have a shop there yet???), so if you know any good instructors I'll take recommendations.
-Thanks

Oak Hill Scuba is still open...and probably the closest to you. Dive World has a shop at 2222 and 620, but they're only open in the summer. I don't know if they teach classes out of there though...I doubt it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom