i'm gunna be certified by padi in two weeks another question plz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dont feel bad my friend, i had my first lesson a few days ago. We had to do nine laps, 5 minutes of tredding with just feet, 5 minutes of tredding with just hand, 10 minutes of tredding , and another 10 of staying afloat.

We also had to pull one member or our swim class to the other side of the pool without touching the bottom,nd we had to get all the way to the other side of the pool underwater without comming up.

Half way through the course we have to do 19 laps.

So in other words lol dont worry about it. Some of us have it harder.

if you are a decent swimmer you will have no problem they will give you all the time you need to swim the laps. If you need to, go to the YMCA AND PRACTICE YOUR LAPS

Talk to your instructor !!!! he or she is there to help you not hinder you there are other ways ....... ask yourself this can i swim for 10 mins continuosly if the answer is yes you will have no problem .... 200 yards is all that is required not 200 miles . tread water or float or both , the idea is to stay in one spot or at a push one small area . besides you do not have to do them one after the other take a break or do one a sesion . dont forget you are suposed to be having fun not working under a drill sergent
Good Luck and see you under the water somtime

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom