I'm Here !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sglake

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello everyone, Just thought I would say that I made it to Florida and have a place to live and start my new job on monday ! Hopefully after i get settled and figure out where I am I'll be able to meet some of you and maybe do a dive or too or just get into one of your get togethers ! Scott

sounds great, sglake!

if you ever want to do some spring or cavern or cave diving in North Florida, look
me up :)

Why wait to get wet and meet Conchs??? Big Conchfest/Megadive this weekend at Ginnie Springs.. don't know where you are, but the party is NW of Gainesville.
Oh, and welcome to the Conch Family.

WOW - an Instructor from 'Way Up North' (AKA Baja Canada!). Ahhh, think some of your procedures need to be changed. For example, don't be surprised when you get the 'deer in the headlights look' from your Floridian students when you start discussing proper utilization of dry suits.
Welcome to the neighborhood. I'm sure Wisconsin's loss is our gain. Looking forward to seeing you on a boat sometime soon!
Lee

Thanks everyone ! Yes I believe the Ice dive instructor cert will look good on the wall but won't be much use >>>>btw I've moved to sarasota/bradenton

sglake:
Thanks everyone ! Yes I believe the Ice dive instructor cert will look good on the wall but won't be much use >>>>btw I've moved to sarasota/bradenton

Dont forget to send your check for $500.00 to Scubajenny for moving to Fla.
Also U need to send another $250.00 for my legal advice to make you move more enjoyable.

showboat:
Dont forget to send your check for $500.00 to Scubajenny for moving to Fla.
Also U need to send another $250.00 for my legal advice to make you move more enjoyable.

I thought it was send a bottle of rum to Jenny, a tub of rum (or some smooth tequila) to KBeck and trunks for CBulla.

Welcome to Florida.

Joe

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom