Im looking for shallow Dive in Gulf SHores Alabama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello IM taking a vacation in Aug. out to Gulf shores Alabama. I have been scuba diving several times but have not gotten certified. I was planning on it before this trip but it just didn't happen. Is there a dive shop that does shallow water dives for uncertified diverse?

I don't think any dive shop would admit to it on this public forum. You may have to go to Mexico for that.
Discover diving?

I did a quick search and didn't find much information online. You might try this shop:

Open Water Diver Course - Down Under Dive Shop

You could go ahead and do your "book" learning online, and then do the pool and open water dives with them to get certified. Or, if you don't yet want to do that, you could ask them if they do Discover Dives. Some dive ops will let you keep diving with them after you do a discover dive, so long as an instructor or divemaster is in the water with you. But if you have time, I'd say go ahead and get certified.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom