I'm New!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow!! I really didn't expect to hear back from anyone, so this just blows me away!! Thank you guys for all of the tips!! As far as where I plan to wreck dive, I'm not sure, but i'm looking forward to it. As far as meeting people to dive with on here, I'd love too as soon as I get certified!! (I'm in the middle of it now) If from a place called Burlington, and it's about 60+ miles North of Seattle. I hope to hear from you guys again, it's good to have friends in the sport!! Thanks to all of you!!

Kayla

Originally posted by Kayla
If from a place called Burlington, and it's about 60+ miles North of Seattle. I hope to hear from you guys again, it's good to have friends in the sport!! Thanks to all of you!!
Kayla you are so close to great diving in the San Juans and of course my favorite.... Deception Pass!

See this thread for my birthday dive in DP:
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7551

Wrecks are a certification class or two down the road but BC has some and we do too down around Everett.

So I take it youre from the Washington area? I love Deception Pass, I'm there all the time on our boat, its beautiful!!

Kayla

Welcome to the friendliest board on the internet! Glad you found us! You can ask all your questions here and no one flames you :)

Regarding Deception Pass, I've never been there but after reading Uncle Pug's post you might want to enjoy it from your boat until you have A LOT of experience diving! Sounds like it would make a nice drift dive if the current/tide cooperated though.

Enjoy your stay here! See you around the boards!
Ber :bunny:

hi kayla'

Welcome to the board, i too am a newbie.

Still waiting to do my ow dives in may because it's too cold right

now in New York but i'm crazy anxious.

Counting down the days, good luck !!!!

are there anywhere near NY for dives? I was in DC for half a year just in 2000. Was wondering whether should i bring my dive gear along then simply becoz i had this impression that near DC and NY area, there just aint anywhere to dive. Just curious becoz I probably would head back to the States sooon enough and most likely drag all my gear along this time. Still a pretty inexperienced diver still but have been having lots of fun diving in the warm waters of asia ....its fantastic i tell you, i cd go down in my bathing suit and still be relatively alright,....not against the sharks of course!!!

The more you'll dive the better you'll get. Interesting concept, isn't it?

By the way, the better you'll get, the more you'll enjoy your dives.

But I guess that you know this anyway.

Ari :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom