I'm OUTTA HERE !!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mccabejc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Okay, tomorrow morning I'm flyin' outta here to Kona.

Gonna do a manta ray night dive on Friday. Gonna do a whole lot of beach diving with Rouky, and hopefully meet up with gkndiver (he lives in Kona) who offered to show us around and do some dives. And once I have myself re-weighted properly with my 3mm wetsuit, I'm gonna rent a Sea & Sea MX-10 UW camera for a day and try my hand at UW photography. So I hope to have some photos to post with my trip report next week. Just promise you won't laugh. Pinky swear?

Kelphelper, I'll make sure conditions are good for you guys before head back to LA. I'll give you a call Sunday or Monday to fill you in.

Have fun at Catalina.

mccabejc:
<snipped>

Kelphelper, I'll make sure conditions are good for you guys before head back to LA. I'll give you a call Sunday or Monday to fill you in.

Thanks Jim! Have fun, fun, fun, and say hi to Erik (Rouky) for me!

Warm water..... Ahhhh! I can't wait!

Deb

mccabejc:
Okay, tomorrow morning I'm flyin' outta here to Kona.

Gonna do a manta ray night dive on Friday. Gonna do a whole lot of beach diving with Rouky, and hopefully meet up with gkndiver (he lives in Kona) who offered to show us around and do some dives. And once I have myself re-weighted properly with my 3mm wetsuit, I'm gonna rent a Sea & Sea MX-10 UW camera for a day and try my hand at UW photography. So I hope to have some photos to post with my trip report next week. Just promise you won't laugh. Pinky swear?

Have fun at Catalina.

jim, have an awesome time! hope you see some mantas.. good luck with the camera!

talk to you when you get back
scott

Cool! Look forward to hearing how it was. I'm planning a Kona trip for September.
Still looking for good airline prices.
Have fun diving and be safe, remember, hydrate.
David

Hey Brau,

Have a great time when you dive da kine and have some great grinds while you're on the island. Maybe some real Huli Huli Chicken!

Christian (aka Da Paniolo)

I can just see you in clear water, surrounded by colorful coral, scads of moray eels and big manta rays...SMILE! We'll all be thinking of you and awaiting the great reports.
Claudette

HBDiveGirl:
I can just see you in clear water, surrounded by colorful coral, scads of moray eels and big manta rays...SMILE! We'll all be thinking of you and awaiting the great reports.
Claudette

No, Jim, don't come here !! It's horrible : it's raining all day long, air temp is in the 30s, water temp is just in the high 20s (even at 100 feet) , viz is between 2 and 3 inches !!!!

Just waiting for you, I'm already warming up...

Ok, ok, ok....it's not all true : the temperatures are in celsius...

Back
Top Bottom