im seriously thinking of buying Mares icon HD, but i got a problem.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From what I understand the older unit isn't capable of having the wireless transmitter which is why you have to upgrade it. I'm going to be doing my upgrade this weekend, just finally getting around to it at the lds

so your saying that the upgrade is lets say 450 and you need tobuy the transmitter for 400 , so its basically the same price? .. i did decide to buy the whole thing, but was just curious , congrats on getting the transmitter "in advance" =)

I just checked the link again. The price is 1599 now , maybe I didnt see it well "havent slept in 24 hours" although I couldve sworn it was the price 1159 , oh well, sorry bout that

ok this may not seem to make any sense, but when i check from my laptop , the price is what i listed before . i even took a screenshot, but when i check from my cellphone , i get the 1599 price.

here's the screenshot, my time is GMT +3

im guessing they're taking off the taxes maybe? since we dont have taxes in our country.

Attachments

• mares.jpg
    mares.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 101
i decided to take a screenshot from my cellphone as well . .. there you go, seems it only gives me the cheaper price when im connected through wifi , maybe they've made some mistake? i wont actually try to buy it unless it arrives in stock

Attachments

• SC20110826-092642.png
    SC20110826-092642.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 115

Back
Top Bottom