Image inserting test

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

39467363.Blue_Hole_01.jpg

Ron, do you use the link of the picture or the link of the page?

There you go Barracude - thumbnails work. :thumb:
RonFrank:
Hmm, I can never get this to work either....

<snikcer>

justleesa:

Ron, do you use the link of the picture or the link of the page?

I'm using the link to the jpg. It's strange, it pops up for a minute, and then when I refresh, it's gone.....

K, now it appears to work with SB gallery images, but using my pbase image... not so much...

RonFrank:
I'm using the link to the jpg. It's strange, it pops up for a minute, and then when I refresh, it's gone.....
SR_002.jpg

hmm....I used the link in your post and it didn't work so I went to the pictures properties and that worked....if you are doing the same thing and it isn't working for you....then I don't know whats going on. I do know that there are some links that are not supported to insert, but since it worked for me it isn't the case. Sorry Ron!

wait...did you change it? it's working now....funny

1-15-15.jpg

Opening "My Pics" and selecting one to load is easy enough - but how does one find the pic? For me, it requires going thru 119 pages. :(

upload one of your pics to your SB gallery....might be the site that you have them on that's causing the trouble.

BTE, cool new avatar. Is that a potato cod?

Back
Top Bottom