Images from Los Coronados 02/27/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divinman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Nice Terry, very kewl shots.........I can see your angles now.

thanks Roy. Can't wait to see your pictures from the dive.

Terry

nice pictures, any decent photos of the horn shark?

California Diver:
nice pictures, any decent photos of the horn shark?

Nothing worth posting. He was too far back and I coulnt get a good angle on him. big sucker though.

Terry

I went out on the DCI boat on Saturday to the same spot, conditions were pretty good, surge was pretty mild except in a few spots.
A couple of my pics are here, my first attmept with my new Canon underwater housing.
http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=36021
Did you notice on the ride back in that the water changed to soup just outside the point loma kelp beds, it looked real nasty close to the shore.

Rich

Talldiverman:
I went out on the DCI boat on Saturday to the same spot, conditions were pretty good, surge was pretty mild except in a few spots.
A couple of my pics are here, my first attmept with my new Canon underwater housing.
http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=36021
Did you notice on the ride back in that the water changed to soup just outside the point loma kelp beds, it looked real nasty close to the shore.

Rich

Hey Rich, thanks for posting the pics. Welcome to the frustrating world of digital underwater photography. Great eel shot and I really like the pose of the sea lion.

Shoot till your fingers bleed.

Terry

divinman:
Hey Rich, thanks for posting the pics. Welcome to the frustrating world of digital underwater photography. Great eel shot and I really like the pose of the sea lion.

Shoot till your fingers bleed.

Terry

Thanks for the compliment, you always end up with some great shots. What system do you use? I used to have the MX-10 from Sea and Sea, and am just getting my digital set up. I have the Canon A70 and the case from Canon.

THose sea lions are hard too shoot, they are so fast, I have more pictures of half lions than whole lions.

Talldiverman:
Thanks for the compliment, you always end up with some great shots. What system do you use? I used to have the MX-10 from Sea and Sea, and am just getting my digital set up. I have the Canon A70 and the case from Canon.

THose sea lions are hard too shoot, they are so fast, I have more pictures of half lions than whole lions.

I have seen some incredible shots withthe A70. Check out www.wetpixel.com and www.digitaldiver.net for tons of helpful people and advice.

I have LOTS and LOTS of sea lion butts.

Terry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom