In Bellevue May 4-7. Take me diving :D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rakkis

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Work is sending me to PNW for a few days and I would love to dive while I'm there. Maybe get an opportunity to see a giant octo and a wolf eel. Anybody night diving? :dork2:

I would welcome any shop suggestions for getting tank/lead/dry suit. I'll bring the rest with me. I would call myself a pretty experienced diver. Been diving in 37* water, depth, surge, surf, low vis don't bother me.

I suppose I wouldn't mind renting a camera while I'm there (my new one will not arrive in time :(), but this isnt a necessity.

Your avatar looks like a diver I met on scuba luv in catalina in nov of 07. Do you sell oxygen and have a inflatable dive boat.

SEATTLE UNDERWATERSPORTS HAS DRYSUITS AND CAMERAS, of course tanks and weights.

HAPPY DIVING

Nope.. I've been to Catalina quite a few time for fun and to teach, but I don't work there, nor do I have an inflatable boat (i wish!).

Thanks for the suggestion! It looks like Bob NWGratefulDiver will be able to help me out :) But it's good to have a shop reference in case I need to get something last minute.

Sorry I'm not back in the water yet, but Bob will make sure you have a good time.

If he can't fill your dance (dive) card, try posting on nwdiveclub.com -- It's a VERY active group of local divers.

Anything you need for diving, you'll be able to find at Northwest Sports Divers in Bothell (they're between Bellevue and the Edmonds Underwater Park). And they're really good people, and pump Nitrox while you wait.

Have fun. The viz isn't its best right now, but there are always interesting small things to see in the Sound.

Cool Rakkis, I'm sure you'll see an octo of some sort with bob, and the high tide is in your favor for afterwork dives. Day Island wall is doable, also for the wolfeel experience, have a great underwater time while your here.

HAPPY DIVING

can't wait :D thanks for the suggestions guys

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom