In case anybody is wondering about Divebooker...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FettSolo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I haven't seen much information on SB about @Divebooker.com , so I figured I would relate my own experiences.

I saw a post of theirs this past spring for 50% off Nautilus trips to Isla Guadalupe (for the great white sharks). I couldn't resist that offer, so I went ahead and booked through them.

The entire process was very easy, no complaints whatsoever. I finally went on my Guadalupe trip this past week and it was fantastic! I never had any issues with the fact that I had booked the trip via Divebooker (versus directly through Nautilus).

I admit I had a little apprehension about booking through Divebooker, just since they were an unknown quantity, but after this positive experience I would definitely use them again.

Thanks for the info.

Do you know of any benefit you would get by booking through them that you would not get booking directly through the boat? I am assuming the special is also available directly from the boat...

Likewise, a post of Divebooker's advertising a discounted week trip prompted me to book through them. It was easy, but then again, it was not really any easier than past experiences booking directly with a boat operator. To answer Shasta_man's question, at least in my case the boat operator advertised the same discounted price for that week.

Thanks for the info.

Do you know of any benefit you would get by booking through them that you would not get booking directly through the boat? I am assuming the special is also available directly from the boat...

It probably was, but at the time I could only find the special on Divebooker's website.

As @Lorenzoid stated, it wasn't any easier than booking directly with boat operators. The point of my original post was basically just to state that they are legitimate.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom