In Mediterranean Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gehadoski

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
If there is a new wreck discovered in the Mediterranean Sea, Sinking in a a poor visibility location would you be interested to dive on it

Yeah, I think so. A wreck is a wreck and although it would be better with good vis bad vis ona wreck is still exciting. Hell I find just being under exciting so a wreck would be a bonus.

If you had asked the question would I pay good money to dive in an area that was reknowned for bad vis I'd probably say "maybe" but there would have to be a drawcard,Like undiccovered gold or the chance of diving a wreck that no one else had dived since its sinking.

Basically the answer is yes.

Coogeeman :wink:

Doesnt that depend on lots of factors, not least how deep it is !

A tiny pleasure boat/zodiac sinking isnt as exciting as a war cruiser either.

Poor visibility doesnt bother me, i dive most wrecks in 3m or less.

Diving a wreck nobody has dived before is great, ive been fortunate enough to do it once so far.

Sir I am talking about submarines and distroyers, I am not going to waste your time reading a post about a zodiac. But they are underexploration. so we don't know there depths yet as soon as I locate them and if the depths are attanable I promise I will tell you right away.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom