In Memoriam: Paul B. Austin -- Part 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am sorry for the loss of someone you loved so much. My sympathies to you and your family.

May God give you peace and comfort during this time. Remember, by having the courage to share your story, your brother's death may help save the lives of others who learn from this experience.
Thank you.

My deepest condolences on you loss.

My deepest sympathy. Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us.

My deepest sympathy to you and your family. Thank you for sharing your trip with all of us and know that you have helped all of us take a look at the serious side of diving. It seems as though you did everything you could except be a mind reader.

We all need reminding to know our own limits, read the little signs and error on the side of caution.

My deepest sympathies to you and your family. May you find solace and comfort from those that love you and your community.

i am very sorry, Tom

Very poignant story, I am really very sorry for your horrible loss.

Thanks for posting this.

My brother is my dive buddy, too. I cannot imagine your pain. May you and your family find the courage and strength to continue on. Thank you for sharing the details of a story that must have been very painful to relive.

LobstaMan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom