In search of local Dive Mentor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brian Robinson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I believe in the "Knowledge is Power" point of reference. I have spent many hours reading and conversing though this forum. My goal at this point is to get many dives accomplished and to practice new skills as much as possible. And of course "Be Safe" first and foremost. Also I/we (my dive buddy, has less dives than myself, BUT, has a big boat) could use someone as a Mentor and educator. If anyone is available in the South West Florida area (Cape Coral/Fort Myers) region I/we would very happy to train with you.Send me a message with contact info . Please

You may be well served by going to see @The Chairman and getting some pointers from him.

I'd love to help but it's a heck of a commute from Dubai :wink:

got your answer. Come and join us at the Vero Beach Scuba Club on one or more of our dives. Our members always help other divers out and we have a number of experienced DMs and instructors. Find us on Facebook! And we have a bunch of people from your side of Florida coming over here. Our diving is just plain better!

I agree with what sheeper said. Local dive clubs are one of the best ways to dive with experienced divers as well as make new dive buddies. You can check with the shops in your area as well to see if they have local organized dives, many do and they combine diving with service like site cleanup, repairs, etc. Great way to meet passionate divers!

I'm a little north of you but if you want to go diving feel free to hit me up. I'll send you a pm with my info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom