In Tampa this weekend, need buddy/group for ocean dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MachineHead

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello,

I'm going diving in some springs for an adventure deep dive on saturday, but sunday the 18th of july, I'd like to go diving in the gulf. I'm only visiting for these two days, and its strictly for scuba, so I'm available any time sunday, (and perhaps late saturday)

So if there is a dive shop out there who has a spot to fill on a boat, or anyone else out there who wouldn't mind me tagging along on a shore dive, please let me know. I have lights for night diving, and everything but tanks (but I figure I can pick one up somewhere easy enough?)

I have a PADI open water cert, and almost have my AOW (completing it sunday), but I'm still pretty new, so I'm hoping to find other 'casual' divers to follow around.

I'll have my car, so I can get around fine, even if that is a bit more south, or north (as I live in atlanta)

thanks in advance scuba board!

Look up the Plunger with capt. Rod from diveclearwater.net. Highly recommend.
Another one is 2Shea capt. TJ from fishanddivetampa.com.
Both of them are awesome for a boat dive.

The only shore dive I know is Spanish rock. Search around SB for location.

Oh and I see you are from SFO. Leave the 7mls at home. We dive in swimming trunk here in FL.
Welcome to the gulf :).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom